Pre-renunciation Training for Those Aspiring to Ordination
|Applications Are Now Being Accepted for True Buddha School Pre-renunciation Training for Those Aspiring to Ordination
[Education Training No. 20190010：True Buddha School Pre-renunciation Training Accepting Registration Now!]
According to the teaching of H.H. Root Guru Living Buddha Lian-sheng, renunciation is an act of filial piety and great compassion. Those who become ordained and learn Buddhadharma will be able to salvage their parents generation after generation.
Ordained practitioners should focus on their own spiritual cultivation and live a life that is worthy of the heart; always being able to face self, family, children, society with a clear conscience. In addition, they must repay society and sentient beings.
Grandmaster expounded the Three Vajras as follows:
Worthy-heart Vajra: one with will to be ordained and having a worthy heart;
Endurance Vajra: one with will to be ordained shall be an Endurance Vajra;
Ultimate Vajra: one whose body and mind abides in the absolute is an Ultimate Vajra.
The True Buddha Foundation (TBF) will debut pre-renunciation training at Taiwan Lei Tsang Temple and at Federal Tantric Buddhism Chen Foh Chong Malaysia.
It is indeed extraordinary and praiseworthy for True Buddha School (TBS) disciples who generate bodhicitta to renounce mundane life in pursuit of spiritual cultivation, propagate the True Buddha Tantric Dharma, undertake the Tathagata’s mission, and sustain buddha's wisdom.
This first-ever pre-renunciation training has been organized by TBF to fully uphold Grandmaster's will of wisdom and compassion. The pre-renunciation learning platform will offer those aspiring to ordination an opportunity for self-assessment and reflection on their goals and future direction while gaining actual experience of ordained life.
Registration for pre-renunciation training is now open. We welcome all those aspiring to ordination to enroll as soon as possible!
- Registration deadline: November 30, 2019
- Training begins: December 9, 2019
- Training ends: Janunary 25, 2020
- Training venues (all-day classes requiring stay-over at the temple): Taiwan Lei Tsang Temple and Federal Tantric Buddhism Chen Foh Chong Malaysia
- Via email: Kindly email TBF Education Department at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must include the following information in their email:
- Topic of registration: Pre-renunciation training
- Training venue (please select one of the two temples): Taiwan Lei Tsang Temple, Federal Tantric Buddhism Chen Foh Chong Malaysia
- Full name of applicant
- Dharma name of applicant
- Contact address
- Contact telephone number
- Contact email
- Via fax: Kindly fax to TBF Seattle office at this fax #: +1 425-883-2173. Details of all eight items listed above must be included in the fax.
True Buddha Foundation Education Department
Translated by True Buddha Translation Team
Translator: Lynn Ang
Editors: Henry Wolf and DJ Chang