|* 請注意：未皈依、未受灌頂者請勿翻閱學習！ >> 我要皈依
|Start by praying for the root lineage blessing: First empty the mind. Next, visualize the Root Lineage Guru Living Buddha Lian-sheng appearing above your crown and radiating light on everyone present. Chant the Root Lineage Guru Heart Mantra 7 times. Pray to the Root Lineage Guru to empower you so that the practice will be auspicious.
Engender the Four Immeasurable Minds. Visualize your parents, children, relatives, friends, and enemies join you in this practice.
Wake-Up Call: Clap twice, then cross hands and snap thumbs and middle fingers.
- Recite the Purification Mantras and Earth God Mantra
- Recite the Invocation Mantra
- Tender the Great Homage with Visualization
- Mandala Offering
- Fourfold Refuge
- Armor Protection
- Recite the High King Avalokitesvara Sutra (1 time).
- Recite the Rebirth Mantra (7 times).
- Recite the Root Guru's Heart Mantra (108 times):
Om, gu-ru, lian-sheng sid-dhi hum
Hold right hand flat in front of you while the left hand is formed in a fist with the index finger pointing into your right palm from below in front of your chest.
Illustrations of mudra: Video Demo
- Recite the Praise Verse to the Buddha Mother:
''Yi-qie-fa-kong-bu-zhu-xiang, bai-san-gai-mu-shen-bai-se, yi-tou-er-bi-mian-san-mu, shen-pi-tian-yi-guan-bao-guan, shou-zu-zhang-xin-ge-yi-mu, zuo-chi-san-gai-you-shi-yuan, jin-gang-jia-die-zuo-lian-yue,
om。bie-zha-sa-ma-ya。zha, za-hum-ban-huo-he-yi-ti, you-cong-om-zi-fa-bai-guang。''
(Abiding nowhere as all dharmas are empty.
Sitatapatra's body is white,
with one head, two arms and three eyes.
She is adorned in celestial garments and wears a jeweled crown.
The sole of each foot and the palm of each hand has an eye.
Her left hand holds a parasol while the right forms the wish-granting mudra.
Sitatapatra sits in the lotus position on a lotus seat.
Za-hum-ban-huo merges with Sitatapatra,
as white light radiates from the ''om'' syllable.)
Seed Syllable: Om(white in color)
Visualize a white empty sky. A mantra wheel appears in it and in the center of the mantra wheel is the syllable ''om.'' The ''om'' syllable revolves transforming into Sitatapatra. Sitatapatra has one head, two arms, and three eyes. The left hand holds a parasol while the right hand forms the wish-granting mudra. One can also visualize that Sitatapatra sits in the lotus position on a lotus.
- Recite the White Parasol Armor Mantra (108 times):
''Hum, ma-ma, hum-ni, so-ha''
GM Chanting Long Mantra (Short Mantra at very end)
- Entering Samadhi:
- (Za) Sitatapatra appears in a clear sky.
- (Hum) Sitatapatra moves onto one's crown.
- (Ban) A white lotus opens at one's heart chakra. An ''om'' syllable appears within the lotus and radiates great white light three times. At this time Sitatapatra slowly enters into one's heart and then gradually increases in size.
- (Huo) Visualize oneself instantly transforming into Sitatapatra, ascending into the sky transforming into a parasol, and visualize the parasol radiating great white light protecting all of the people one wants to protect, residences, and the city.
- Emerging from Samadhi
- Recite the Principal Heart Mantras
- Recite the Buddha's Name (3 times)
Namo the 36 trillion 119 thousand and 500 Amitabha Buddhas.
- Recite the Hundred Syllable Mantra (3 times)
- Tender the Great Homage with Visualization (same as step 3)
- Recite the Completion Mantra
Om, Bu Lin. (3 times)
Om Mani Padme Hum.
Dismissal: Clap twice, then cross hands and snap thumbs and middle fingers.
End of Practice: May all endeavors be auspicious.
An empowerment must be received from Living Buddha Lian-sheng or an authorized True Buddha School master before engaging in this particular sadhana.