The 2nd Question from Three Board Directors
|The 2nd question:
''XX says she will give up some years of her lifespan to Grandmaster. Is this true?''
Grandmaster's reply is the following:
I truly don't know.
I can honestly tell this to everyone:
I began my retreat in 2000. Before the retreat, XX Chapter looked normal when I interacted with them. Since the retreat from 2000 to 2006 and all the way up to 2016 now, I have had virtually zero interaction with them.
She did attend my ceremonies. However, she disappeared immediately after the ceremonies. During the 16 years, she never sat down and simply conversed with me. This master was always in and out in a hurry. I did not bother to worry about her.
- XX had never paid homage to Grandmaster.
- XX had never made any offerings to Grandmaster.
- Within the 16 years, I had never blessed XX.
- Neither had XX ever requested any blessings [from me].
I did not know what she had been up to at all.
On one occasion, Dharma Sister Xu Yaqi accompanied Zhou Huifang, an attorney,to see her. She told Zhou Huifang that, ''It would be better for Grandmaster to stay in retreat forever!'' Master LJ also made the same statement, ''It is best that Grandmaster not come out from the retreat. Even if he does come out, it will be useless. We can do it all alone.'' These two masters were in harmony.
In addition, XX went to Xu Jiaxin's Zunping Chapter to preside over a ceremony about ten years ago. She said to the Xu Jiaxin, the chapter's chairperson, ''What I regretted the most was having taken refuge in Grandmaster Sheng-yen Lu.''
''I already had supernatural abilities before taking refuge!'' What she meant was that she already had the ability to take a living soul to the nether world on a spiritual journey.
Dharma Sister Lianhua Chunfei, who was once XX's attendant, was sitting next to XX on a plane. From the take-off all the way to the landing, XX talked about Grandmaster's faults. Shimu and True Buddha Foundation (TBF) were also continually attacked in this scolding.
Master Lianxiang had never mentioned XX's name and she could not understand why XX had bad-mouthed her. TBF did not say anything about XX either, and yet still, they were unable to avoid criticism.
I of course already knew these things:
I have to question, ''Would someone like XX reduce their lifespan just for the sake of Grandmaster? I doubt it!''
- Long ago, XX had already wanted to have her own organization.
- XX had always been fighting for more territories.
- They had been ''recruiting soldiers and buying horses.''
- They installed ghost tablets wherever they went.
- They relied on ghosts for spiritual consultation (where they had success in minor events.)
- Many believers sold their family properties and donated the proceeds to XX.
- XX indeed received spiritual union with ghosts.
- XX conducts homas diligently because there is a great demand from the ghosts; the sheer number of ghosts cultivated by her is enormous.
- XX is ambitious in her pursuit of wealth.
- Through the connection with ghosts, she deludes people about cause and effect throughout the three times [past, present, future].
|| Back |